Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Be careful of what you post..

On the internet, be it your 'own' personal blog or what. What ever you said/type on the net has about the same effect you would get in the outside world.

Well, another blogger has been arrested for blogging racist comments. Haha, there are spies everywhere!

Anyway here's a link to his blog. He really abit idiot. His nick already can laugh - Sexy Fragrance Prince

Some of his post really idiot also. He is an undergrad with no brains also, want to blog this kind of things, at least put password la. Haha, noob.

--

Just had my filling done, for the 5th time. Its not that the dentist is lousy but he already told me since day one that this is not the solution for my teeth.

The best way is either a crown or just pluck out the whole tooth, Haha, both also I scared. But best is crown it I think.

One reason for not crowning is because its ex, $400. My mum dun wan. Haha, I've already spent $200 so far.. Lets see if can hit the 10th time, den maybe my mother would let me do the crowning. Not blaming her, cos I also scared to do, cos must numb the thing, which means got jab. I scared. Haha.

No comments: