Saturday, May 24, 2008

Free GTA IV game

All I have to do is to write a review of Gamer Girl Friday. I came upon her blog after knowing she was one of the girls at the Halo pre-launch events. After that, I've been going to her blog for updates almost everyday. Haha, but I've never commented before.

Anyway, here goes..

Firstly, It would be quite difficult to write a review of a column that has only been up for twice. At least its something new because out of the blogs I visit daily, that is one that talks about gaming.

Content wise to me could be better, at least its not only about one genre or platform. The not so good thing about it so far is that for the 2 issues, Its mostly about Age of Conan and Ninja Gaiden II. It would be better If there were mentions of other more popular up-coming releases. Could have mention about Gears of War 2, its quite hyped up now.. Just a suggestion:)

Another good segment about this column is the 'Ask Sheylara', where she would try her best to answer all gaming-related questions. Thats a plus. But so far, mostly all the questions that were featured, I know the answers to it too. Haha, expect those wii related.

And to have a giveaway prize for every week is a good way to drive up traffic. :)

To end it, I would say it is a good idea and I'm sure the upcoming Gamer Girl would be better each time round, and hopefully (better)prizes every week. Haha.

Here is the link to the blog.
--

No comments: