Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One down, tml to go..

Phew! 'Today' is over.. Had bad a bad feeling for today's class cos of presentation, but it turned out alright. Haha, some stupid things happened..

Like for one, I farted while I was up in front, haha, luckily only one guy heard it, and is my team mate lah, not the rest of the class. Haha. Another funny thing was when one of my classmate was introducing his topic, he was nervous I guess, he just couldn't say it right. Haha, I was controlling not to laugh, but my classmate behind me just LOL, so I also just laugh-out. Too idiot already..

Tomorrow is another 'feared' day. Hope it goes well like today..

I bought 6 donuts from donut-factory. Now left 1:) And there wasn't any queue while I was buying. Just made me think how loser was I(and those who q-ed) where we would waste 1-2hrs of our life q-ing up for donuts. Haha.

I dunno what to do for Culture spot..

No comments: