Monday, May 26, 2008

Fish Hook

Couldn't take it anymore, had to write it down. Been listening to the song, Here with us by Joy Williams. The song Melodie sang during the service just now. Just the song and me on the bed, praying and thinking..

Anyway, one thing I would agree with the pastor(Ps. Nicky's dad, forgot his name) today was that some sins are just like fish hook where you(the fish) need someone(Jesus) to set it free. You can't do it alone.

And so I'll like to be free, free from the stupid hook. I went, I asked, no one seems to be able to pull me out from it, as much as my tiny fins are reaching to the hook to free myself. Other fishes that were caught seem to have broken free. And better still, had learned from the mistake. Some were made as pet, instead of food. Just then, the bait that is the worm spoke.

"Enjoy my flesh while you can, cos when the line is being pulled up,
you'll soon be cooked alive too."

Hope the fisherman sets me free... (Instead of being one the dinner dish)

Just when I thought it was the answer to my prayers, it wasn't, it was another test - which I failed.

PS. I just saw the tags at my chat box. Thanks, but I read it abit too late. And now the oceans rise and thunders roar. I will soar with you above the storm. Father you are king over the flood, I will be still, and know you are God. But I can't, I'm drowning in the flood, how do you expect me to not flap my hands to reach for air and just stay still..

Okay, I really must try to sleep now..

No comments: