Monday, May 5, 2008

ipod Touch

I.WANT.ONE
Okay, I know, where was I for the past few months? You mean you only heard of the Touch now? Of course not lah, just did I'm no apple fan and I don't really care for any of the different kinds of ipods. (I'm on the Creative side for mp3 players..)


So why the sudden change? Dunno, cos I just read about it on a mag and just realise that it is actually a rather good device. well, only thing is the price. Kao, so ex. Can buy a Xbox360.. Oh, but I think if I get from Amazon is cheaper.. Haha. Time to work..

I just changed my phone(try-out) to the Sony Ericsson Z770i. Its actually my mum's one but she couldn't get used to it, she would rather use back her old phone. Better to use it than leaving it around rite, so I use lor. Haha. The only thing I like about it is the google maps thingy and it has HSDPA. Cheap-trills.. Haha. The games are more fun than my old Samsung one. Heh.

I must say again, its really hot during the night! And my air-con have to spoil now, the fan is just not enough..

stress....

No comments: