Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cold is the new Hot

One sign to show I've grown is - I'm no longer afraid of bathing in cold water. Haha, now I can take the cold already. But to me hot more shiok, oh well, they say hot water is bad for your skin..

Haha, finally took a picture of Clie(dunno how to spell her name). She is Becky's best friend I think, and she doesn't want me to take pictures of her. Haha. She also quite cute lah, but I'm faithful:) Her younger sister is more okay with me, she likes when I carry her. I felt bad when she noticed I had jelly, but I had eaten it already. I wanted to give to Becky and Joash(gave, and he liked it:D), but Becky didn't come again(3rd week), so I didn't mind giving it to Celie..but she didn't want, so I ate it. Heh.Abit stupid talking about kids.. Haha, and Joash said bye to me when he was leaving. That put a smile on me:)

These few days I'm just scratching me head and lots of dead skins would fall off, and the idiot thing I would do is to take a comb and comb it hard. Haha, feel shiok but erxin at the same time cos the thing would just fall off, and you can feel it. So I'll face behind the sink and comb... ee

How I wish every month got at least 2 public holidays, like this month. At least got something to look forward to..

Today's service was quite funny. I'm suppose to feel great after the alter call but I'm not...
Only Heaven knows..(maybe my life would come back, someday..) Heh, its just a song, if you didn't know.

This week and the next would be test week..

No comments: