Friday, May 23, 2008

Street Kings

Movie Impression - Street Kings
Just watched it, not at a cinema thou.(Its no longer showing) Franky speaking, I don't really quite get the story. Well, I know its about cops covering up and all those. I need the subtitles.

For one, the actors in this film did a good job. The graphical effects were also not bad to me. The gun wounds and shots all that.

I would recommend this moive for a DVD purchase, but not at the cinemas. Its basically a story driven film.
5.5/10

--
My parents came back around 2 plus last night/morning. Well, they bought lots of things and they are all food, food and food products. Haha. Oh, they did get a sleeveless shirt for me. Hah.

When I woke up in the morning, I feel like crap. My pillow feels that too I guess. Haiz.. Had seen the doctor bout my scalp..

Getting ready to go for cell. I don't like it when its at Sengkang. Its.Far.

Stupid me.

No comments: