Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A few more hours to go..

Didn't plan to sleep for tonight cos there will be a presentation tomorrow(later), which means work to be done. I 'finish' my part already.
Was just watching old episode of Southpark(Cartoon Wars). Haha, damn loser. Guess sleeping a little is better than nothing. Besides, I have to be in school at 8, got prayer group.

I'm switching from IE to Firefox. My IE just seems to not display some stuff that is suppose to be...displayed. Haha. I didn't know Firefox has so many add-ons, and I've change the theme to the style of IE. Haha, cos I actually like the UI of IE. Haiz.

(There's a stupid moth in my room... Making me idiot. Should I go off the lights..)

Met Ende after school. He gave me his basketball(abit too late, my mood for it gone), and we did some NAFA stuff. Haha, I.need.to.start.training.NOW. And I will!

Sometimes listening to the radio is better than your music...

No comments: