Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Big Bang Theory

Haha I thought I was downloading a documentary about the Big Bang Theory, but instead, it was a tittle of a comedy sitcom. Haha, at least it was quite funny. Like <> kind.

Just had a jog with Ende, and I'm faster than him and has more stamina left over. Haha, must hao lian, cos he used to be quite pro.. Haha, not that I wasn't, at least I did get 8th for Cross Country once:) Should be doing this every week, the training starts NOW man. Woot! After that did some pull-ups, that one I lose to him. Haha, bu the shoulder training I did really improve my pull-ups, and I only train once last week.

Overall quite happy today because my ad sense income for today so far is like $7 plus. Haha higest ever for a single day. la la la

Shit man, I think I over scratch.. My head is bleding like I kena whack with a bottle, painful and dusgusting. Blood is just all over.. Shit oh shit.

Pray for me or something, this is TOO IDIOT!

No comments: