Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mood spoiler

Taking a break now, from doing what? A report...

And that is what made me damn pissed off and feeling damn stupid. Was planning to blog about Speed Racer the movie(Watched with Ian and Jousha) but this thing really have to blog about it, the more I keep it to myself, the more angry I am.

Okay, so the thing is this. My team member send me the report that is due tomorrow(later), to edit and add to the pages and stuff. The criteria is 20-25 pages. When he send me it was 15 pages and the message in the email was to help make it to 25 pages. Hmmm, I know I'm good and writing nonsense for report but 10 PAGES more!?....

Just a note, I had never done any project with my current members yet. The ones I always do with are both at different specialization.

The idiot thing is not the pages I have to cough up, is the way the report was written. Its in bullet points. Like, WOW, how loser can it get. After so long in Poly and doing projects and reports, don't tell me you do not know WHAT A REPORT IS!? REALLY damn stupid and gay lah. Those bullet points are the exact ones that were presented last week, during the ppt presentation. Really can laugh and cry..

The member that send it to me is not online, and the only member online also like blur blur, he said the leader was the one who did the report. (I do not have any way of contacts, to the 'leader')

It is too idiot if I were to RE-DO the WHOLE report. Even if I did that, I'll confirm tell the teacher to don't give any marks to them regarding the report. And I bet the teacher would laugh when I show him the 'original' report. So anyway, what I decide to do is to change those points that I was assigned to (do on/research) to proper report writing.

I'll see how tomorrow goes, if they decide to just hand in this crap(after my part of 'editing'), I'll tell the teacher about it. I really feel like saying some idiot stuff to the leader tomorrow, but I must control... I already stop saying bad words to people for quite some time, don't wish to break it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments: