Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stupidest thing ever did..

(So far I think..)

Well, what I did was that I bought a wrong cd. Haha I know, how can own self buy cd , and get the wrong one. I wanted to buy the Li Sheng Jie album, instead I got some other guy's one, I dunno how to read the name. Haha.

The thing is the person look abit like him, and I turn around to look at the song list and I saw one song that I think is in Sheng jie's album. And the cover got a number 3 there, this is also suppose to be his third album mah, so ya lor...

Damn weak, while I was listening to the songs, the voice didn't sound right to me but I didn't care much until late I take a closer look at the album. Sad, can't exchange or what. Wasted $17.90. Later go buy again, and this time I will check properly. Haha.

PS. I just pass my basic theory. Lucky I pass, if not I wont cont to learn driving. Finish in about 15mins. And I only look through the book(after teaching about the signs) while at the cab. Haha:)

No comments: