Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The next step in life..

Is to embrace Web 2.0. (If you dunno what it means, go wiki or google it:p)

Today's time spent in school was your average waste-time-in-school-using-com day. Haha, as you know, I'm really quite keen in earning money on the internet and I believe now is the time to dive in.

After reading sites like this, it gets me going. That site has too many things to read, with all good stuff. It even has a short way/non-God way to help you find your purpose in life.(now that purpose is such a hot topic) Haha, he is trying to take those, life is boring or life is meaningless kind of emo thinking out of our mind. Thats a good thing:)

okay wait, forget what I said above.. (I just saw his most recent entry, he doesn't believe in a God)

So I'm just planning stuff now to start my site, a more 'commercialize' kind of blog. Haha.

Today is the last of those NE trips, and the place I went was NEWater plant. Well, been there before during secondary with the NCC.. Boo.

My DVDs have arrived, really only 1-2 days:) Going to watch them now.

No comments: