Sunday, May 11, 2008

Because we both know without purpose, we would not exist

That was the line after the few agent smith started appearing.. Funny that whatever I said during Culture got talent has some link with today's sermon - Purpose.

Hmmm.. wanted to look like this...

Instead become like this...Haha, quite different..

Stupid, while on the chair talking, I nervous so I missed some lines I wanted to say. Then I think I spoke a little too fast also. Oh well, at least I think my act-like voice of Neo still can.

But to me I think my act was still better than the 'percussion solo'. HAHA, damn idiot. And the funniest one should go to the 'Animal farm'. I laugh like dunno what.

Think I'll stay up for a while longer.. Oh, can someone lend me the planetshakers album, the old one.

No comments: