Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day.

(Didn't know what to have for a tittle)

Sad:( Becky and her sister didn't come for church today, the parents did tho...but I don't really care bout that. lol. :X

But I played with other kids.. I dunno how to spell her name, but she quite idiot, funning away from me becos I want to take a picture of her. Haha. I know she good friends with Becky one.

My family went out for dinner at Holland V, aiya since so near, also can't do 'shopping' kind, I didn't follow. (I'm waiting for food to arrive) Another reason I didn't want go is because they might be having it at Swensens. I'm okay with Swensens just not the Holland outlet. Cuz I work at there for a short while and I didn't leave with a big smile kind. Haha. So I'm like never ever stepping in again. Unless every staff that has worked with me before had quit lah. Haha. Just feel paiseh to show my face there lah.

Okay, my Google seems to show the words in Chinese now. Like eg. the draft autosaved line, now its in English, but just now was in Chinese. And now also if I go to those blog(Blogspot) that need password, the screen will be in Chinese. I know I didn't change any settings.. Gay.

I saw Jasmine at Ben&Jerry's today:) But I didn't eat:(

No comments: