Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tired/Stress = Today

Feeling that right now, just woke up from a short nap. Tired because had spend a night over at Ian's place with some of the Alpha guys.

It was suppose to be some board/card games night.. Turns out only play 2 type of games and everyone say they were tired at about 1am, or before that. Weak, still wanna act like talk about don't sleep the whole night, aiya that one I know won't happen one, so I also didn't bother suggesting it.



The stress part is Monday I need to hand in a report which I have not started yet and Wednesday there is a presentation report which I also have not started YET.. Wow. Report writing is my best point(In poly), so hopefully I can pull it of. Haha.



Despite all this, I still watched a few movies this week. Haha.



Moview Impression - Chocolate
Hmm, okay. So why isit impression again, instead of a proper review? Because its in Thai and there is no English subtitles. Its suppose to be out in S'pore in 15 May.. Haha.


So I can't say anything about the story, but by the looks of it, the story won't be the main reason hooking you at the screen.


From a action/fighting viewpoint, the fighting scenes were not bad, not those weak Hollywood fighting stuff. But this is coming from the director of Ong Bak and Tom yum Goong, its suppose to be at that bar or maybe better. Sadly its not because 1) the moves were abit too slow 2) starting bit was just basic kicks. 3) No wow moves.


The main character is a girl who can fight just by watching Ong bak on TV, really. Haha. Tony Jaar is still a better Muay Thai fighter. Not fair to compare, but..;)


3/10


Movie Impression - Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
I watched it yesterday, nothing much to say. Just don't watch it, waste of money. Not that funny at all, with a stupid plot. Its M18, so..heh.

(Sorry, feeling tired now)
3/10

Erm, thats all. Bye

No comments: