Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ECW: One Night Stand

Don't really care about whats happening at ECW, but while I was surfing thru the WWE website, I notice the word Singapore in it.

Wow, I thought to myself that One Night Stand is going to be in Singapore? Cannot be..

Yeah, happy for nothing, cos the word Singapore is just part of the name of a match. Its called - Singapore Cane Match. How stupid for a name..

Its going be Big Show vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Tommy Dreamer. For the No. 1 contender to Kane's ECW title.

The match goes like these; a Singapore cane(??) will be attached to a pole on one corner of the ring post. Whoever can climb up at get some weapon on it can use it to whack the other opponents. Quite stupid... Just make it a Hardcore match lah, trying to act creative..

--

I actually woke up at about 4 plus, dunno why also. After eating breakfast, I did my usual quick naps. But apparently I over slept and did not go to school for prayer group meeting. I already kinda of knew it would be quite hard for me to go to school so early when I know no need to go school for lessons..

So in the end I was fully awake at about 1.45pm. Waste of time again..

My head really sucks now, last time is scared my legs touch the bed or sofa, now is my head can't touch anything. Like how to sleep? I sit on the sofa to rest, my head will touch the back and it will get dirty.. it is so urgh!!

Although my face seems alright now, even though the steroid effects are gone. BUT why must it always trade one area for another? Can't my whole body just be healed? Must I make a choice? Can I have one that everything will be gone please. Thanks..

No comments: