Friday, May 30, 2008

Too excited..

Over nothing. Not really nothing, just that..

Anyway, I've got my own domain name. Haha, but thats the thing, got no content yet, so I don't want to say out the site name first. Haha, but it'll be about movies and gaming, then this blog would just be for personal blogging. (My long term goal is to make profits from that site..)

I'm cracking my brain right now, and I must remember to write more professional. I don't see my site as just a tool for making money(one big reason), but also to really improve in writing and just doing something new and fun - I hope. Haha.

My English is average, if I were to grade it. I won't fail in a paper but would not be scoring for it either. I know my weakness - spelling. Luckily now got spell check everywhere. :)

Sianzz, life group at Seng kang again.....

Borrowed a book on Google AdSense and stuff.

No comments: