Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've over slept today. Guess the reason for that was that I fell asleep quite early last night, like 9 plus then I happen to wake up at like 1.40am. I thought it was morning already, like 5-6am kind, cos I saw the dark living room with abit of lights. Turns out to be only my sister who had just bathed finish. Ya, bathing at such stupid hours..

Like that spoil my body already, so I should never sleep early. Haha. Must be after 12.

So I played around with blogger, now my layout kind is different - the new kind. So if yours is still the old one, please update it, its much easier to change your layouts. :)

Looks like I'll be sticking to Blogger for awhile more..

There is a new problem now. My scalp is having the same thing my legs are suffering from. This brings things to a whole new level. Why? Because those yellow sticky thing would stick my hair together. This is SO idiot. If I were to like mess my hair, I can feel the 'wetness' at the back of the area.

If this is really the way of calling out to me, I heard it, please help me.

My parents are flying off to Japan tomorrow night, I think come back around 22nd. I hope I can survive without my mum clearing up after me. Haha, I would always cook but the dishes I would just leave at the sink, knowing my mum would wash it. Idiot I know. Wah, what about breakfast, I would need to go buy for me and my sister.. My mother told me not to ask any of my friends to come to the house during this period..

Sorry

No comments: