Monday, May 26, 2008

Hollywoodclicks

Just stumbled upon this online DVD rental site. Its local too! They have this 14day trial thing, quite shiok. You don't have to pay for anything, not even the delivery fee or returning. And it has quite a huge collection of DVDs. Even has WWE(but are old ones, like year 04,05). The first 3 DVDs I'm getting are all NBA related. I could have had it send today, but I was having a test while they called me, it is their way to confirm you address. You can ask me for the invite too;) Faster make use of free trial! Haha.

Yesterday was searching for the chords to the Here with us song, couldn't find, luckily Melodie told me just now. I can play it, but not smooth, not the usual 'easy' ones - to me lah. Haha.

Didn't know my younger sister is going to Thailand tomorrow. Hope she buys some 'dog-shit' back - My favorite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just use the free trial but don't pay them a cent! they suck!

Anonymous said...

How was it so far? I have been using hollywoodclicks for a couple of months now.

It's good so far. I think they are having a promotion now for their anniversary or something.

Junhao said...

Haha, I stopped after the trial. I think its quite good, only complain is that some of the titles that I wanted to watch was not available.

If I have the money, I would consider on with the subscription.

Admin said...

save the money.. hollywoodclicks have limited movies and some of them they got from china.. parallel imports.. but if you want wrestling shows.. can contact me. ;)

Anonymous said...

There are cheaper alternatives like VideoHub and HomePal. However, hollywoodclicks have the most professional-looking web page, reliable service and the widest DVD selection. OK, if you just want to watch mainstream movies, the first two options will do.